Who We are
Rose & Crown is a local Santa Barbara startup that excels in connecting businesses with clients through online marketing. We believe online marketing is a proven and unmatched tool that draws in old and new clients to grow businesses. We strive to cultivate clear communication, trust, and understanding with everyone we work with. It’s our vision to help companies that we believe in grow through personalized online marketing strategies that are community driven, further supporting the environments we want to live and work in. With this vision as our guiding beckon, we strive to redefine the way small business owners align to their clients and their community, leveraging online marketing in a way never believed possible.
Sales & Prospecting
At Rose & Crown we strive to be client centric and place value on delivering services that go above and beyond their expectations. To help us continue to grow and refine our offerings, we’re in search of an experienced sales prospector to execute various responsibilities. Your role would include prospecting to find customers that would be a good fit for our offerings. This would entail generating leads, following up on leads, and answering customer questions regarding various services. Your job will be to establish and maintain relationships with customers to inform them of new products, services, discounts, or special offers. You will be generating top of the funnel leads for our sales pipeline and will act as the first contact point for future customers.
- Generate a steady stream of client recruitment opportunities through outbound prospecting.
- Grow client numbers by communicating the value of Rose & Crowns digital marketing services.
- Research prospects and tailor messaging to bring a high volume of new customers into our pipeline.
- Generate customer data that enables team members to close sales and to retain clients at the highest levels.
Qualifications & skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field (this is a bonus, not a deal breaker).
- 1-3 years of experience in sales or marketing.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and colleagues.
- Dynamic communicator who sets high standards and encourages prospects that our services will meet their needs.
- Business driver who can achieve great results by intelligent analysis and understanding of market opportunities.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems.
- Dedicated to meet the expectations and requirements of clients.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently.
- Can be counted on to meet goals successfully.
- Persevering attitude that is eager to problem solve.
- Skilled at managing resources and possesses organizational prowess.
- Comfortable learning on the fly.
- Action oriented with intuitive decision making skills.
- Creative with a knack for innovation.
- Can shift gears comfortably when dealing with ambiguity.
- Works well with cross functional teams.
Compensation: Pay is hourly $25-35/hour depending on experience and efficiency.